SteerMouse 5.1.3 MacOSX | 5 MB
SteerMouse is an advanced driver for USB and Bluetooth mice. It also supports Apple Mighty Mouse very well. SteerMouse can assign various functions to buttons that Apple's software does not allow, including double-clicks, modifier clicks, application switching, assignment of shortcut keys, "snap to" cursor movement, which moves the cursor to target (such as an OK button), and more.
SteerMouse lets you control the cursor's Sensitivity on top of the Tracking Speed.
(Apple's software only allows adjustment for the Tracking Speed.) By adjusting both configurations, you can customize the ideal setting for the cursor to fit the movements of your hand.
Customization and different configurations for different applications:
With SteerMouse for Mac, you can configure the different parts of your mouse, including the functions of the buttons, wheel, tilt wheel, and cursor. Even better, you can set the app to work differently depending on the application with which the mouse is used.
You can adjust the sensitivity or the reactivity of the mouse and cursor movements using sliders. The effects are instantaneous, so it's easy to determine the best setting for you.
Predefined location for the mouse's pointer or cursor:
This is similar to what can be done with a mouse on a Windows computer, but SteerMouse does more. You can set the cursor or mouse pointer to automatically position itself on one of the following buttons every time you load an application or open a window: Default button, Cancel button, Close button, Minimize button, Zoom button, or size control.
If you need a driver for your mouse you should definitely look at SteerMouse.
* "Auto Scroll" now supports trakballs; assign Scroll/Auto (Trackball) to a button and press it; the ball on your trackball works as a scroll ball.
* Now supports Logitech MX Master 2S, MX Anywhere 2S.
* Problem solved where buttons on Kensington ExpertMouse Wireless Trackball would not work properly.
* Problem solved where some buttons on ELECOM mice would not work.
* Problem solved where the scroll setting would reset on certain mice.
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction